Our Firm has developed a modern architecture that uses the concept of end-to-end operation, understood as the homogeneous set of transactions necessary to execute a complete action in the entity.
The multi-channel architecture enables a variety of presentation format environments, and is totally isolated from the transaction core systems and media devices used.
End user orientation
- Modern designs, touch-oriented devices (scrolling, clear views and direct access from “what I want to do”, …).
- End users support through “virtual assistants” and localized tools.
- Integration with social networks: gaining access to the bank from social networks like facebook, twitter, …
- Use of the latest programming standards in web based systems (HTML5/CSS3).
- MVC (Model View Controller), through frameworks like Spring or Struts.
- Development of business services that are common to various access channels.
Today, sales and marketing of new products to customers of financial institutions, media, telecoms, etc., are based on a wide variety of distribution channels: home banking, email, telephone, app, financial agents, partners, etc.
Our Firm provides a set of solutions designed to provide multichannel support, that includes a wide range of features
The promotion, marketing and sales of new products to customers of financial institutions, media, telecoms, etc., is being carried out using a variety of distribution channels: Internet, telephone, financial agents, partners, etc.
This scenario requires that information systems must be upgraded to handle a new concept: the sales channel.
Our Firm provides a set of solutions designed to provide multichannel support, that includes a wide range of features.
An effective solution to the problem of managing different prices or interest rates, depending on the distribution and/or sales channel.
Effective administration of multiple distribution channels, simplifying different ways to gain access to clients and products data.
Control over business processes and service quality in the new distribution channels (without the client’s physical presence).
- Fast development methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban,
- Collaborative web tools for project management, event reporting and monitoring, and services publishing: Google, Jira, Wiki, …