Emergencies and Security
As a result of our experience over a decade improving efficiency and effectiveness in the Police and Emergency Services, we have developed a set of customized solutions to integrate all activities that occur around an incident .
One of the key outputs of this experience is that we bundled the most complete solution for Traffic Accidents Management’s currently available on the market.
We have developed the most comprehensive customized solutions to manage:
- Comand and Control Center
- Planning and management of human and material resources
- Integration between the 112 and Corps Security and Emergency
- Prosecution Records
- Recruitment and Professional Career
The support of the integration with Geographic Information Systems helps to find the exact place to report emergencies and available resources, and, optionally, integration with telephony and radio.
Incidents and service management in emergencies are controlled in a completely integrated way, from the initial identification, categorizing, resource assignment until the final resolution, transfer or closing.
The administration of a control room requires maximum information exchange interactivity between emergency managers and Operational Units. In this sense, it is fundamental to have a precise knowledge of:
- The availability of human and material resources to configure each of the operating units that provide on-site services.
- The pre-actions and activities assigned to each unit.
- Registration and location of incidents and services.
- The priorities in the provision of services.
- The system is designed taking into account the need for police management, as well as the needs for evolution and scalability.
- Integral data processing, defining security with regard to user profiles and access to data. The system shows data which, for safety reasons, only a particular agent (head of the room, head on duty, supervisor) can see. A room belonging to a superior rank may take on competences of subordinated rooms.
- Data Warehouse mechanism for the handling of the exploitation of any data introduced into the system. Integration with the territorial information, both in terms of standardization of problem location and definition of ‘points of interest’.
- A realistic, practical, intuitive and flexible user interface which facilitates the operational procedure, improving the coordination, control and management of police officers and providing a general overview of the actions at every time which enables the reduction of the response time before any arising action.